The homes in Camella Bohol are Mediterranean-inspired with colors that echo sand, sea, ocean birds, and the vibrant vegetation that decorate seaside villages.
Camella Bohol, nesting in the island’s capital, is accessible to the province’s major shopping areas, hospitals, churches, schools, and business hubs. The University of Bohol, Holy Name University and the Bohol Institute of Technology are within 12 minutes away. The Tagbilaran City Community Hospital and Coop Hospital are even closer. For fun and entertainment, there are the Island City and Bohol Quality Malls, less than 10 minutes from the gates.
The airport is an easy 20 minutes away while the seaport is close by at 15 minutes. Baclayon Church and St. Peter the Worker Parish are 10 minutes from the community.
REANNA HOUSE DETAIL
Floor Area: 40 sqm
Minimum Lot Area: 50 sqm.
- 2 Bedrooms
- Toilet & Bath
- Kitchen Area
- Dining Area
- Living Area
- Wall: Load Bearing Blocks
- Roof Framing: Steel Roof Framing
- 2nd Floor: T-Joist Floor System
- Exterior: Painted Sandblast Finish w/ Decorative Concrete Moulding
- Interior: Plain Cement Finish
- Ground FLR: Plain Cement Finish
- T&B: Ungrazed Ceramic Tiles
- 2nd Floor: Plain Cement Finish
- Partition: Ficem Board on Light Steel Frames
Ficem Board on Light Steel Frames
- Countertop: Glazed Ceramic Tiles w/ Stainless Kitchen Sink and Ordinary Faucet. Wooden Cabinet Underneath
- Main: Painted Finish Panel Type Door
- T&B: PVC Door
- Others: Painted Flush Door
- Service: Flush Type Door
Total Price: Php 1,310,643
Reservation fee: Php 10,000.00